Westbury Wesleyan Church


By 1873 there was one house on lots 230-231 and a Wesleyan Church on 232. These were almost adjacent to Copperhouse and after Methodist union in 1900 the Westbury Church became the Methodist Church, allowing the Copperhouse Primitive Methodist Church to be taken over by the school. It was as often referred to as the Copperhouse Church. Neither it nor the house remain.