Upper Bright (Baldina) Lutheran Church

Upper Bright Church operated between 1887 and 1960. It was located in the Hundreds of Baldina.

There are 41 graves on the site.

The first meeting was held on 12th April, 1887.

The foundation stone of the church was laid on 22nd June, 1887.

Pastors present on that occasion were the late Pastors E. Hornann and J. E. Hanson.

In 1912 the porch was added to the Church and the 25th Jubilee celebrated in August of that year.